About how much for tubular breast reconstruction? (photo)

I have one tubular breast and i know about surgery to go in and clip the constriction. I want to know price ranges of that for just one breast. No implants, no nipple reduction. And also will my breast just repair itself back to its original shape if theres not an implant to stretc it out or would my breast tissue kind of stretch it out? The size difference doesnt bother me, i just dont want a bubble areola anymore.

BBA

Based on your question, I don't think you understand the surgeries well enough.  You are trying to be the surgeon BUT you can't be as you don't have the knowledge or experience to do so.  You can't dictate how the surgery is done.  See a BC PS in your area and after examining you, they will tell you how your symmetry can be improved.