About how much for tubular breast reconstruction? (photo)

I have one tubular breast and i know about surgery to go in and clip the constriction. I want to know price ranges of that for just one breast. No implants, no nipple reduction. And also will my breast just repair itself back to its original shape if theres not an implant to stretc it out or would my breast tissue kind of stretch it out? The size difference doesnt bother me, i just dont want a bubble areola anymore.

BBA

+1
Based on your question, I don't think you understand the surgeries well enough.  You are trying to be the surgeon BUT you can't be as you don't have the knowledge or experience to do so.  You can't dictate how the surgery is done.  See a BC PS in your area and after examining you, they will tell you how your symmetry can be improved.

Breast reconstruction

+1

In my opinion, I do suggest a combination of procedures. A breast lift on the larger breast and an implant placement on the other breast. This way the difference in both. Unfortunately this procedure will not work with out the areola reduction and the implant placement on the other.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breast

+1

It looks like you need a lift on the larger breast and a reconstruction of the tuberous breast with an implant.

Yes it might be corrected perfectly by 5th generation technique

+1

we put a bigger implant at left side and we reduce and lift both breasts the results are amazing without any scar and best of whole any numbness posteriorly and areola seize keeps the original shape

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tubular Breast Correction can be Complicated

+1

Correction of tubular breast deformities is unfortunately much more complicated than simply "clipping the constriction". It involves multiple steps. You really need to speak to a board certified plastic surgeon about this. The prices will obviously vary between what exactly you need to have done and who is doing it.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-gallery/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.