I Am Looking for the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in South Africa

Hello, I have broken my nose several times in the past 15 years and would now like to get it straightened, it has been deviated slightly to one side, especially the bottom half. I also have the occasional difficulty in breathing through my one nasal passage. I am looking for the best rhinoplasty surgeon in South Africa, could you help me with recommending one? Thank you Best regards Owen

I would seek out the best plastic surgeon for you

+2

Hello Owen,

Thank you for the question.  Since it is difficult to determine who is the "best" overall I would encourage you to try and find who is the best for you personally.  To do so I would arrange several consultations with fully certified plastic surgeons and evaluate their before and after photos, experience, their reviews, and their rapport with you.  The plastic surgeon that meets your criteria the best will be the best for you.

Dr. Remus Repta

Best Surgeon?

+1

Dear Owen,

Thank you for your question.  Points to look for in your search:  1. Well respected credentials in South Africa.  Every country is different so I am not sure what is the gold standard in board credentials in South Africa.  2. Make a few consults, hear their explanations, look at their before and after patients.  3. Google them, make sure there are not a lot of complaints about him by other patients.

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon