Can Botox be used around the inner eye, below the corners of the eye, and on my & around my nose after brow lift?

HI for the last two years Ive been subconsciously using my forehead muscle to lift my brows up, to see better. my forehead is full of fine lines. I have fine lines all over and also around my nose, inner and outer cornes of my eyes, my upper lid is also very wrinkly. My lids are now very dry and tight and forehead burns. There is also visibal excess skin "hanging" between my brows. I am 27. How successful can laser treatment be? I do not smoke, drink and sunbathe thank you

Using Botox around the eyes

+1
If you're using your forehead muscles to lift up your brows, you may find that Botox will help the wrinkles, but cause the brows to drop a bit. The crow's feet, and just under the eyes, and the bunny lines area can all be treated safely and effectively by a highly trained injector such as a dermatologist. Topical retinol or retin-a can be of benefit, as can laser resurfacing, so best to be assessed in person.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox, ThermiRF, and other treatments for wrinkles

+1
Practicing safe sun protection is the most important. Botox is used for temporary relief of wrinkles on the forehead and crows feet (around the eyes). ThermiRF is a new treatment that can be used on the eyelids and face to treat wrinkles. There are also topical treatments such as retinoids that can aid in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I would suggest to make an appointment with a dermatologist to further discuss your treatment options and to evaluate if you are a candidate for these treatments.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Forehead and eye wrinkles

+1
Botox would be the best treatment for the eye and brow area wrinkles.  Lasers such as Thermage can tighten the area around the eyes and face as well.  Without a photo it sounds like Botox would work for you given your age and the areas involved.

Michele S. Green, MD