How much for the BBL? (photo)

I am 24, hips 48 and waist 34. i am 5ft9 inches and about 100kg. i wanted to know if i can get the BBL done and how much it costs.

Here is a link to the average cost of Brazilian Butt Lifts as reported by RealSelf users.

Hopefully this helps!
Lori

How much for the BBL?

+1
    I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of all shapes and sizes every day.  You can achieve a dramatic result with a 5 liter liposuction and a large fat transfer.   This may cost from $8000 to $15000.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

BBL and cost

+1

The cost for a brazilian butt lift will vary from surgeon to surgeon and from area to area.  In NYC you can assume that most will charge between $8000-$15000.

BBL Cost

+1
From your photo you look to be a great candidate for the BBL. The price starts around $10000. This would generally include the liposuction of the upper back, lower back, flanks, inner and outer thighs and fat transfer into the butt.  The price may vary depending on the areas of liposuction that you desire/require. 

It is best to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and refer to my technique as the "scoop lift" because it sculpts the areas surrounding the butt and gives the butt a great shape. Choose a surgeon who has the credentials and experience with this procedure.  Make sure your surgeon can show you over 100 before and after pics of his/her OWN results.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-and-lift-photo-gallery/