So How Much for One Syringe Artefill? Artefill is Permanent for Rise Nose? is Artefill Safe?

I have used Artefill for years

+1

I know that many doctors are reluctant to use Artefill because of its permanent nature. I think it can be used very safely and effictively. Any patient that has not used a filler before I tend to first treat with a temporary filler just to make sure that they like the effect. If we have a good result with that then we graduate to Artefill. To date all of my patients have been very pleased with their results and I have used it in various parts of the face including the nose with no complications. In terms of cost, a syringe can be priced between $1200-$1500 depending on the number used. I hope that is helpful. 

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon