Is It Possible for Surgery to Reduce the Width and Projection of my Nose? (photo)

I've always felt very uncomfortable with the size of my nose. I was just wondering whether surgery could help me with this problem or if it will simply unbalance my face. If it is a realistic option and how much would it likely cost?

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Dear NewUser21,

• Yes, a rhinoplasty can make your nose more in balance with your face
  • The cost depends on how much work needs to be done, and it start at around 5K depending on the city you live in and the surgeon

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Is it possible to reduce the width and projection of my nose?

+1

Yes, rhinoplasty could accomplish both of those goals. It would be better to see a full profile of you including your chin to better comment about your facial balance.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is It Possible for Surgery to Reduce the Width and Projection of my Nose?

+1

Yes, a Rhinoplasty would be able to thin the nose and reduce the over-projected nasal tip which are accurate assessments of the nasal aesthetics IMHO.  The chin is also weak and should be augmented using a Chin Implant as this will balance the nose and entire lower face on profile.  Hope this helps.

Subtle rhinoplasty to decrease projection and narrow the nose.

+1

Subtle rhinoplasty to decrease projection and narrow the nose can be done. I like natural noses where "less is more" while other surgeons like the opposite. Pick an experienced surgeon who does the kind of noses you like.