I'm Looking for Surgeons Who Have Experience with Forehead Reduction Surgery in the Southeast U.s.?

I'm a 33 yr old male who has had some grafts on my hairline. i never really experienced any hair loss...just always had a high forehead. the transplants i had were ok but not enough. However, at least i now i have a stable hairline. I'd like to find experienced doctors, preferably in the southeastern u.s. who offer this procedure. Especially those who also have experience with transplant work on the temporal region--i would like to have this area augmented as well. thank you.

Hairline adjustment

+1

Do you consider Miami Florida in the area you wish to go? The operation usually require 2 nights of being away if you have to travel. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon