Looking for a surgeon who has performed Lipo & Tummy Tuck with Lap Band patients in Florida.

Tampa Area

+1
I have operated on many patients that have lost weight due to gastric bypass and lap band, but only once the patient has lost the weight and are good candidates for the surgery.  Hope this helps you in your search.

Lipo TT and lap band

+1
I am not sure if I understand this correctly, but you seem to be asking for the TT and lipo at the time of the lap band. 

If you have enough weight to lose to need a lap band procedure, doing the TT at the same time is a really poor idea. If you had a well performed procedure, and then lost, say, 50 pounds, chances are you would look like you need another TT. 

All the best. 

Tummy tuck and Lipo after Lap Band

+1
Thanks for your question

You can refer to the ASPS website to look for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Best of Luck

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon