Looking for a surgeon who has performed Lipo & Tummy Tuck with Lap Band patients in Florida.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
It should not be a problem having the tummy tuck surgery with a lap band port in place. It does not have to be deflated.The more information you are able to provide to your plastic surgeon the better. The position of the port often needs to be adjusted during the procedure; sometimes the port is more palpable after the tummy tuck procedure than prior.
Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Tampa Area

I have operated on many patients that have lost weight due to gastric bypass and lap band, but only once the patient has lost the weight and are good candidates for the surgery.  Hope this helps you in your search.

Lipo TT and lap band

I am not sure if I understand this correctly, but you seem to be asking for the TT and lipo at the time of the lap band. 

If you have enough weight to lose to need a lap band procedure, doing the TT at the same time is a really poor idea. If you had a well performed procedure, and then lost, say, 50 pounds, chances are you would look like you need another TT. 

All the best. 

Tummy tuck and Lipo after Lap Band

Thanks for your question

You can refer to the ASPS website to look for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Best of Luck

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon