Looking for a Surgeon in Milwaukee, WI For Mommy Makeover And Butt Augmentation?

I live in Milwaukee, WI and I'm interested in a breast augmentation, tummy tuck and possibly a gluteal augmentation. I'm looking to do this in the next few months and would like to get an idea of how much these procedures cost and if there are any doctors in the area that have experience performing these procedures. Any input would be greatly appreciated. -Thanks

Mommy Makeover - Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and Brazilian Buttlift

+2

A Mommy Makeover combination of Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and Brazilian Buttlift can be performed together and could probably be done for $15000 or so.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Mommy-Makeover-photo-galleries.php

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Mommy Makeover Surgery?

+2

Thank you for the question. Although I am not able to provide you with any specific names, some general advice may be helpful to you.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm