Is It Possible for Me to Get Something Similar to my Old Nose Back? (photo)

I had a primary rhinoplasty about 2 years ago and though my surgeon did a great job,I feel as if the results do not fit my face. My dorsal hump was shaven down(which makes my eyes look far apart) and my tip was raised and made a bit smaller as well as my nostrils.I am curious to know if my dorsal can be replaced and can my tip be lowered to elongate my nose as it was before. I know i will never have my original back but is it possible to get something similar...I really miss my big nose.

Replacing New Nose

+1

Your nose can be augmented and lengthened but I feel you have a nice result. I know is is your nose and face but I recommend that you strongly consider not making any changes.