Looking for a Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon? (photo)

Hello.I am 19 years old,from Israel.I had rhinoplasty and septoplasty done 4 months ago.Unfortunately the result hasn't met my expectations.I need a revision rhinoplasty since the surgeon hasn't done osteotomy and left me with wild bridge.I am looking for a surgeon with experience in revisions,reconstructive rhinoplasty.I Would also like to hear your opinion on the result i got.My photos are added.Thank you.

Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

Though your current appearance is fine, you could have revision rhinoplasty. However, wait another 6 months to a year to allow yourself sufficient healing time. We get a number of patients from Israel, but you will also find good surgeons there as well. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert surgeons to understand your options.

Rhinoplasty Revision

+1

It is certainly possible to make your nose a little narrower, though your current appearance is very acceptable. Waiting 9-12 months before revision is necessary to avoid unwanted problems and excessive scar tissue.

Howard N. Robinson, MD

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

You are correct, you will need a revision but wait another 6-8 months. I have many patients from Israel, but assuming you don't want to travel to the United States, let us know where you want to have the surgery.

Looking for Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
I am not sure what area you live in for a referal of a good revision rhinoplasty surgeon. I certainly see why you are disappointed in your result. Perhaps look on realself and see if there ary good candidates for specializing in revision rhinoplasty in your area. I personally do a lot of revision rhinoplasty not of my doing but from other surgeons and it is important to find a good specialist in this field. Three times is not a charm when it comes to Plastic Surgery especially in rhinoplasty. I use a digital imaging computer on my patients and show them the proposed surgical result. This allows the patient and surgeon the ability to now you are both on the same page regarding the desired result. Side view photograph would be helpful as well. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

I understand your disappointment. You are only 4 months out of surgery and you will have many changes over the next few months. The swelling should still go down quite a bit. It is much better to have your rhinoplasty underdone. If you are not satisfied at about nine months then you should see your surgeon and let him know. I am certain that he would be happy to revise right about a year post op.  Be patient it is really to soon.

David Alessi, MD

Ide bridge no osetotomy

+1

You are right. The nose is broad but not really terrible. After a proper waitng perod you can have your nose thinned. It may also require matching the tip and other structures to the new thinner bridge.There is still swelling present but I don;t feel it will thin to your satisfaction.As a revision specialist iit isnot a tough fix.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD