Looking for a Revision Rhinoplasty expert for a functional revision to improve breathing this summer.

I had my nose broken when I was 9-10 and operated on to remove blood clots and attempt to restore it. This caused it to be visibly deformed externally and also resulted in a deviated septum obstructing airflow in the right nostril. In 2013 I had rhinoplasty/septoplasty including osteotomies to straighten the nose and improve breathing. While the external appearance of the nose improved, the breathing got worse within a year post surgery. I would like to revisit rhinoplasty to improve breathing.
Please follow the link to find doctors who perform Revision Rhinoplasty in your area.

Revision rhinoplasty to improve breathing

+1
Dear nimei,

• Try RealSelf to find surgeon in your area
  • Given your history, you will probably need more cartilage, either ear or rib depending on your needs
  • Check out before and after pictures to get a better idea

Nima Shemirani