Are there residency plastic surgery programs in Madison Wisconsin for cheaper rates?

Is there any plastic surgery facilities that have cheaper rates because of residency programs in Madison, Wisconsin .? Im looking to have a mommy make over. I have three kids and have gained and lost alot of weight throughout the pregnancies. Im just ready for my body to look good not just in clothes but naked ;).

Resident Cosmetic Clinic in Wisconsin

+1
Dear nany1223,

You should contact the plastic surgery residency training programs at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the Medical College of Wisconsin to see if they have a resident cosmetic clinic.

Warmest wishes,
Larry Fan, MD