Which is Better for Removal of Acne, Acne Scars and Uneven Skin Tone, Laser or Chemical Peel?

My skin is very bad I have pores, some small acnes ,acne scars and very wide dark circles . I really need a fast and effective way to fix my skin problems, also I would like to know more about the chemical peeling , how ling does it takes to see results and does it leave any visible peeling before seeing the final results?

Best treatment for pigment, large pores and scars of acne.

+1

There is no single treatment that will do it all for you.   First of all you need to make sure you are on optimal home skin care.  I would highly suggest you purchase a Clarisonic Ultrasonic skin cleansing brush with whatever system you are using and be sure your night time program is using Retin A.  A combination of appropriate peels to exfoliate and open your skin as well as to focus on pigmentation alternated with a fractional laser treatment to smooth the skin and diminish scars would be ideal.  Good luck!

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon