Is It Possible for Me to Receive a Free Tummy Tuck and Only a Breast Lift ?

I am 27 years old and was pregnant with twins carried to full term (7 months ) the twins did not make it and now I'm stuck with the after math of grieving and extra skin and saggy breast help please

Breast lift and tummy tuck

+2

I'm sorry for your loss.  You must be having a very hard time.  I can't imagine. Regarding your appearance, for now, it is probably best for you to wait and take time to grieve your loss.  Once you feel better,  you can seriously look at your options for cosmetic surgery.  I'm afraid doing something now to distract you from your heartache will not erase the pain your heart feels. You might make an impulsive decision you will later regret. Grieving is over when its over.  Take some time and be gentle to yourself. It's not your fault.

Free cosmetic surgery

+1

I am very sorry to hear about your problems.

Free cosmetic surgery is probably very difficult to find.  I don;t really know of anyone in medicine or out of medicine who prefers to work for free.  There may be some options for reduced fees at a plastic surgery residency clinic.  In the Philadelphia area there are a number of very well respected plastic surgery training programs where you may be able to have surgery at a very reduced rate and get the guidance and direction of a very prominent plastic surgeon.

Again, very sorry to hear about your problems and best of luck.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Free cosmetic surgery

+1
I am sorry for your loss. I do not know of any plastic surgeon who performs "free" surgery. You may want to contact an academic program in your area to inquire whether they offer reduced price surgery for training purposes or perhaps o contact a church or other charitable group for financial support.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Free surgery I don't know of any

+1

I am sure all of us who answer questions on this board feel terrible for your loss, and hopefully things will get better.  Before talking about a tummy tuck more important is whether you plan on getting pregnant in the near future.  If that were the case I would not recommend any surgery until after having children.  

While I know of no place that offers free surgery, there are ways to get surgery less expensively.  The best way would be to go to one of the university training center and be part of the resident clinic.  There you would have a markedly reduced fee and have the benefit of board certified attendings overseeing your surgery.  Remember, the doctors operating on you will be out in private practice in a few short months.  It is just an option to consider, but think about your overall plans for a family first.  I am sure we all wish you well in the future, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Free Surgery?

+1

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Unfortunately, it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to have free elective surgery. I would suggest that you slowly save  and do the procedures when you are financially stable/ready.  Be very careful about shopping around for the lowest costs;  revisionary surgery ( to correct problems with the initial operation) will  potentially be more expensive in many ways.