I am looking for a PS in the NY area for a consultation at no cost after previous Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I have had a tummy tuck 3/18/13. no complications but my abdominal area seems to be extremely hard and bulging. i have seen my primary doctor who sent me for a ultrasound and there is no flub/liquid from the OP. why is my stomach not completely flat and back to some what normal after 6 months?

Post op revision

+1

I would continue to see your original surgeon as he/she will know best as to what was done and what else could be done.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Followup for your tummy tuck

+1

I am sorry you are having problems after your tummy tuck. The best thing to do is to see your original surgeon because he/she is the best person to know what is going on. If you are unable, or unwilling, to see your original surgeon than you may want to see someone else. Most plastic surgeons will charge you to be seen, as you are coming to inquire about problems you are having after a surgery that someone else did. It is not reasonable for you to expect them to see you for free. The consultation fees will vary and there may be additional charges if anything needs to be done during this visit.

Matthew Schulman, MD