I Am Looking for a PS in Texas Who Does Reconstruction with BRAVA + AFT. Any Suggestions?

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area that are qualified to perform Breast Reconstruction.

Fat grafting

+1

The device you are refrreing to is the BRAVA.  It is a device that is more difficult for the patient than the doctor.  After wearing the device for a period of time a fat grafting procedure is performed.  This device is not covered by insurance and is approximately 1100.00 cost to the patient.  The breast reconstruction can be done this way but may involve several outpatient procedures.

Plastic Surgeon in Texas.

+1

Thanks for your question.  I'm sorry that you are in your present situation but one fortunate thing is that you do live in Texas.  What I mean by that is that Texas is home to some of the best medical care in the nation.  Southwestern, University of Texas and Baylor all of world class medical facilities.  I would find the closest University program to your area and set up an appointment.  They will easily be equipped to help with your specific needs.

Hope this helps.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon