Looking for a Product to Reduce Redness and Promote Healing of the Neck Lift Scars on the Sides of my Neck?

Looking for a Product to Reduce Redness and Promote Healing of the Neck Lift Scars on the Sides of my Neck at the Bottom of my. The sides of my neck at the hairline

Making your Scar fade quickly

+1

Topical Scar Maturation agents I have found helpful include BioCorneum, Scar Guard, and Kelocoate. Raised or hypertrophic/keloid scars can also be treated with laser and injections.See your plastic surgeon for advice if this is the case.

Improving neck lift scars

+1

Options for improving neck lift scars:

• Silicone gel (i.e. Scarfade)
  • Sunscreen
  • IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments
  • Kenalog or 5-FU injections (if scars are thick and raised)

Sam Naficy, MD

Healing of incisions

+1
It is my practice to not leave any visible scars or Incision lines in my face or neck lifts. Incisions should be placed in the ear area and with out tension to prevent scar formation. However to answer your question my patients who are recovering from Co2 laser resurfacing love La Mer and it is a great product for skin healing with minimal reaction. I personally have an aesthetician who works in my office to advise my patients on their personal skin care needs. Check with your surgeon to see if this is available to you. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD