Is It Possible for Nodules Inside Cheek to Seep into Gums and Mouth?

I had a 4 tooth bridge put in in March and shortly after developed several nodules inside my cheeks that have been biopsied as chronic Sialadenitis and incipient mucus escape reaction. I am constantly experiencing excessive saliva and a slimy feeling in my mouth that is driving me insane. No definite cause and dentist does not feel bridge the problem. My question is can the saliva and mucus seep through the cheeks into gums and mouth ( sort of reverse of chewing tobacco into blood stream?

Nodules inside the cheek

+1

In order to define the correct diagnosis you need to have the consult from an oral surgeon.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.