What Do You Think for my Primary Rhinoplasty Result (1year Post Operation)? (photo)

I am one year post operation ,as photos attached 1. is my nose damaged & I feel there is hollowness in my nose , it is not any more strong ? is there is collapse in my nose? 2. what do you can be done to fix the primary operation 3. is because I am thick skin my recovery can be more than one year or it depend on doctors technique, is this the final result? 4. and when can i go back to my work after revision ? 5. can all the problem in my nose can be fixed or not?

Questioning results of primary rhinoplasty

+1

The pictures are inadequate, as it is difficult to tell which is the before and which is the after image. The tip still seems thick, but it may be that your skin thickness does not allow it to shrink to a fine contour. A secondary rhinoplasty can be done to address whatever problems are present, which can only be determined after an in-person exam.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Primary Rhinoplasty Result

+1

A lot of those questions are very difficult to answer without knowing your goals and examining your nose.  Due to skin thickness, you may improve for another 6 months or so.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA