What should be done for my Overjet ? I have had different advice regarding Premolar Extractions. (photos)

I went a lot of orthodontists,they either said there needed to have some premolar extractions or needed to extract my wisdom teeth and then using a headgear for pulling upper teeth back.Okay for this,but my own orthodontist said this would cause my teeth to be excess overbite,giving me a single solution including premolar extractions. I am twenty years guy who wants a solution before being too late. What needs to be done for all my molars teeth to interlock each other and for a good smile?Thanks

How to fix bite...

+1
Based on your x-rays, you have impacted wisdom teeth that should be removed.  Additionally, if you remove your premolars in your top arch, it will be a lot easier to get rid of the protrusion of your front upper teeth.  This would greatly improve the look of your profile and your overall facial appearance.  
However, if you are looking to make all your teeth match up a lot better in the back and the sides, then I would suggest getting the head gear to move your teeth back.  Either way, I would recommend having the wisdom teeth extracted and the premolars removed.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Belleville Cosmetic Dentist