What changes would you recommend to improve the look of my nose? (photos)

I hate my nose, I feel that it draws too much attention away from my face because it is so large and the tip is enormous and round. What is best?

What changes would you recommend to improve the look of my nose?

+1

It seems you have a bulbous tip which can be reduced.  The work is done inside the tip of the nose, thus leaving no incisions on the outside of the nose.  A thinner tip will balance your face so the focus is on your cheeks/eyes!

Rhinoplasty for round bulbous tip

+1
The bulbous tip is addressed with  tip suturing techniques to the lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip. Occasionally, cartilage removal is also necessary. Some patients require cartilage grafting techniques to increase the projection of the tip.

+1

Again even with the restricted view posted photos ONLY IN PERSON examinations allow a definitive response. See a few boarded surgeons in your city/state. I would do a tip rhinoplasty, wedges, and maybe onlay grafts...

+1

The tip can certainly be refined with a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1
Dear Bohna, You are a good rhinoplasty candidate to reduce your tip and add refinement to your overall nasal structure. With the nose being in the center of our face yes it does draw attention away from our other facial aesthetics. One of the joys of rhinoplasty surgery is seeing how the patient's other features come to life when the attention is taken away from the nose and that they are then working together in what we call aesthetic harmony. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD