What Can Be Done for my Nose? (photo)

My tip is square and wide from the front. The side of it is pointy and masculine. I have a small bump. What can be done? Can my dorsum and bump be sort of filed down so my bridge is a bit lower? Can my nose be shortened. My septum is short, it's my cartilage that makes it long and pointed. Can my tip be 'de-pointed' and 'de-squared' so it's shorter and rounder on both frontal and side view. I want closed rhinoplasty. How much bruising could there be and can I have an average estimate. Thanks

What can be achieved with rhinoplasty

+1

Closed rhinoplasty is the best way to perform a primary rhinoplasty.  Filing down the hump and corners of the nasal bones is easily performed.  Osteotomies are required to narrow the nasal bone sidewalls.  De-projecting the nose is accomplished by trimming the high dorsal septum.  This will make the nose look less square and projected.  The nose will look shorter and rounder from the frontal view.  A closed primary rhinoplasty in our practice costs roughly $7,000, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee.

What can be done for my nose?

+1

Hello, I have reviewed your posted photos and a rhinoplasty is indicated in your case. Your requests are realistic but you need to be seen in person. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and have photo imaging done at that time. You will get a good indication of what your end result will be. Good luck to you.

What Can Be Done for my Nose?

+1

Aesthetically speaking the nasal tip is a bit wide as are the nostrils externally where they attach to the face.  While the later can't be modified without unsightky scars, the tip can be thinned with a closed Rhinoplasty similar to what you did with the morphing software.  Hope this helps. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

What Can Be Done for my Nose?

+1

Instead of photo shopping go in person shopping to boarded rhinoplasty surgeons in your city. Always best to seek a few consultations. 

Rhinoplasty

+1

Refining the tip cartilages and reducing the dorsum in your case can result in the changes you desire.  I would encourage you to consider the open rhinoplasty approach since the ability to better visualize the cartilages and the changes one makes can result in a more accurate result.  

Web reference: http://thomassenplaticsurgery.com

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Your requests for rhinoplasty to reduce the profile and refine the tip may be obtainable from surgery, but remember morphing photos does not account for the way some people heal.

Reasonable Goals for Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

The subtle changes you describe are reasonable goals for rhinoplasty surgery. In addition consider narrowing of the base of your nose.There will be some bruising which will probably last about 10 days. A closed procedure will cost $7,000-10,000.