Is it possible for my nose to get a nose job? (photo)

Im a 19 yrs old middle eastern and I strongly dislike my nose, frm every point of view. I seriously dont know what to do, cause ive been told, by a plastic surgeon here in germany a nose job on my nose is like impossible due to my volumenous nasal wing, the thick skin. I was really sad and just didnt knw what to do. Anyways what i was going to ask is, will a ethnic rhinoplasty help my nose to be more defined, like having a bridge and so on? or is it reallyyy impossible for me to get a nose job?

Rhinoplasty for ethnic nose

+1

It's important to find a surgeon who is experienced an ethnic rhinoplasty, and performs lots of rhinoplasty procedures for best results. That may mean traveling outside of Germany to the United States where there are many competent ethnic rhinoplasty surgeons. For many examples of noses similar to your own, please see the link below to understand what can be accomplished with rhinoplasty

Ethnic Rhinoplasty?

+1

It is possible to cosmetically improve your nose with a rhinoplasty

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive ethnic rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. If you are planning to have surgery outside of the United States, the surgeon should ideally be a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

You can have nose surgery

+1

I would recommend finding a surgeon who has treated many patients with your facial characteristics. The surgeon will be familiar with the techniques required to achieve the change you desire. Good luck.

Ralph M. Rosato, MD
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

It looks like you would be a good candidate for a rhinoplasty. You need to find a surgeon that understands ethnic rhinoplasty. That may mean traveling outside of Germany.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Is it possible for my nose to get a nose job?

+1

Yes, you can have a rhinoplasty to address those things you have mentioned.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.