Is it possible for my nose to look like this through rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I know that I cannot literally have someone else's nose. Im wanting to know if I have potential of having a nose close to hers, I am just using her nose as a guide to explain what I want done to my nose, because its easier to describe what i want that way. I want my nose to look as close to hers as possible&I want to know if that is realistic. Main problems with my nose is its crooked/asymmetrical, my hump, and the bulbous tip

Realistic Rhinoplasty Expectations

+1
Although your nose will never look exactly like the lady you show the improved profile and its relationship to the tip are reasonable goals. I would not recommend that your nose be made so short.

Is it possible for my nose to look like this through rhinoplasty?

+1
To be clear the realistic expectation of your desire is unrealistic. Improvement to appearance can be predicted but exact copy cannot./// 

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip, hump and crooked nose

+1
Hump removal involve shaving down bone and cartilage on the inside of the bridge line. Once the hump has been removed osteotomies will be required to narrow and straighten the nasal bones and prevent an open roof deformity. It is probably not a good idea to try to surgically shortened the nose as much is the model pictures show, since it will looked very unnatural and surgically done

What is possible for your nose.

+1
Photos are an excellent way to understand and discuss rhinoplasty. No one today wants surprises. We find computer simulation during consultation very important to get an idea of who changes will work out for your features.

+1
Your nose can get close but the skin envelope will limit the result to some degree.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam, to discuss your options and expectations.  You are correct that you cannot have the exact nose of another person, but you can point out things you like about other peoples noses. A good surgeon will tell you what he can do to improve your nose with what he has to work with.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Your nose can be improved

+1
You are correct when noting that you cannot precisely have the nose of another person, but viewing your goals can be very helpful to the surgeon in terms of giving you realistic expectations.  Unfortunately, your photos do not include a front view, so it's difficult to review how crooked it is. Your hump is not significant and likely correctable.  See a surgeon with a lot of rhinoplasty experience and I'm sure that you can come up with a great plan to make you more satisfied with your nasal appearance.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon