What Can I Do for my Face? (photo)

I'm 25 years old and I feel like my face is sagging, I also have wrinkles under my eyes along with dark circles and lets not forget the moles/skin tags around my eyes. I used to have raised skin tags but I cut them off. Now it looks like I have freckles. I don't know if a strong chemical peel will help or a more invasive procedure like face lift AND chemical peel. I don't like how square my face is when I smile also. I'm happy with the way I look I just want to enhance some features.

Voluma to volumize your face

+1
As we age the volume in our face decreases, the best way to restore the volume is with Voluma. Voluma is a facial filler that will last up to two years while giving your face more volume and a more youthful appearance. My suggestion is to have a consultation with your doctor to find out if this is the best injectable for you.

Ultherapy for the face - Los Angeles

+1

There are a lot of new non surgical options including laser tightening, Ulthera facial tightening, and Thermage. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Non-surgical facelift

+1

Dear Adub240,

1. The combination of great skin care and filler injections would really achieve your goals
  2. Restylane under the eyes looks fantastic and natural
  3. I wouldn't go too crazy with the injections, you have nice full cheeks with a great smile

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Facial rejuvenation in a young person

+1

I think you have a very nice face. I note that what you describe as freckles are: are Papular melanosis nigra - a 'cousin' of the freckles and seen mostly in people of African or Asian origin.

They are removed mostly by ablative lasers, Dermabrasion and deep Peels. Risk of these procedures in these skin types is hyperpigmentation.

You have naturally haevy cheeks so malar and buccal fat is sagging slightly down because of its own weight, not because you agaeing rapidly. There are Silhouette soft threads which can help you reposition this downwards slide of fatty cushion.

Alexandra Chambers, MD
London Dermatologist

Enhancing youthful feat

+1

I'm glad to read that you are happy with the way you look.  Small enhancements can help you achieve the softness in your jaw line you are looking for and can help with brightening your skin, lightening the darker areas and removing the unwanted moles.

i would suggest a full cosmetic consultation to determine the series of treatments you will require.  The is not one single modality that will address the few issues you discussed but there are many options you have.  

Injectable treatments such as Juvederm or Restylane for example, can contour your jaw line and when placed in the tear trough, can reduce the darkness caused by visible vessels in the area.  Chemical peels will help lighten your skin and will cause the appearance of the dark spots to fade.  Moles can be removed easily and quickly with lasers.

seek the advice of a cosmetic medical physician in your area to discuss the program that will be right for you.

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD