What should I do for my deep set eyes? Can I go for a brow lift and an upper blepharoplasty? (Photo)

My eyes are very deep set and are hardly visible on my face. Most of the time they give an appearance of a sad and tired, even when I am totally fine. I seem dull and sickly because of my eyes. I am 25. My left eye has more skin over it than my right one and because of which it looks more deeply placed.

Deep set eyes

+3
You do have deep set eyes and a prominent brow.  If you do a browlift, your eyes may appear even more deeply set.  Look in the mirror and lift up your brow and you will get an idea of how you would look if you do a browlift.  But it may just accentuate the deep sulcus.  Doing an upper eyelid blepharoplasty will do nothing to improve your appearance.  In one picture it looks like you might have some ptosis, but in others your eyes appear pretty open.  Check with an oculoplastic surgeon to determine whether you have a ptosis.  If you do, repairing this may at least make your eyes appear more open.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

You will absolutely be wrecked by a brow lift and an upper blepharoplasty.

+3
Right now your deep upper eyelid sulcus is hidden by the relatively heavy eyebrow.  Lifting the eyebrow or removing upper eyelid skin with blepharoplasty will not help the deep upper eyelid sulcus.  Rather these procedures will make it look all the more obvious.  On the other hand you have a small degree of upper eyelid ptosis that is worse on the left side.  Correcting this will open the eyes and make them look brighter.  I think that this is the direction for you.  Ultimately, there is no substitute for a personal consultation with a very experienced surgeon to evaluate and discuss your concerns.

Brow lift and upper blepharoplasty candidate?

+3
Based on your photos, I would say that you do not appear to be a good candidate for cosmetic upper blepharoplasty.  Pictures of your entire face and forehead would be needed to determine if you might be a good candidate for a brow lift or not.  It is possible that there may be some degree of asymmetric ptosis of your eyelids and this may account for the difference in appearance between your eyes.  I would recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon to have your eyes evaluated.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon