Is It Possible for Me to Get my Crowding Fixed in 6 Months and How Much Will It Cost? (photo)

I am a 26 year old male and my wisdom teeth have almost completely grown in and caused what I would call serious crowding to my lower front teeth. In addition, the color of my teeth have begun to change for the worst although I brush them twice a day. What could be the problem? Is it possible for me to get my crowding fixed in 6 months and how much will it cost?

Anterior crowding

+1

In the situations when you have wisdom teeth and crowding of the anteriors- it`s always recommended to extract wisdom teeth. You should consult with an orthodontist regarding the treatment sequence.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist