How Much for a Mommy Makeover Including Breast Enlargment, Tummy Tuck, & Lipo Transfer to Butt? and Without the Breast Enlarged?

I would like to know the estimated price for a mommy makeover in the Atlanta or New Orleans and surrounding areas. Trying to have procedure done ASAP but don't know of any doctors.

Price for Tummy tuck, augmentation and Brazillian butt lift

+2

The price for any plastic surgery procedure can vary on the surgeon and geographical location.  In Florida, our summer special for tummy tuck and silicone breast augmentation is $9500.00  Typically a brazillian butt lift costs $6500.00.  I do not do the BBL with the tummy tuck at the same time because when doing a BBL you cannot sit for 10 days post-operative and need to sleep on your stomach for a month.  When having a tummy tuck you need to sleep on your back with a incline for several weeks following the procedure to keep tension off the suture line in the lower abdomen.  Note, don't just shop for price because all surgeons are not created equal and if you need to have something fixed after a bad surgery, it will cost you more in the end.  Also, the procedures are best performed by board certified plastic surgeons and that can be check at the american board of plastic surgery website.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Make over

+2

Choosing the right surgeon is more important than the price. Correcting  bad results will cost more than  the original surgery

+2

The  Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck with saline breast augmentation would probably be somewhere around $15000 to $20000, and the BBL and tummy tuck would be somewhere around $12000 to $15000.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and mommy makeovers each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Finding Plastic Surgeon?

+2

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

Mommy makeover

+1

Your choice of surgeon is far more important on price.   For pricing, please look up the regional numbers on realself.com.   

Mommy makeover costs

+1

Call around to some local plastic surgeons to get a cost estimate.  You might get a discount for paying in cash as well.

Web reference: http://www.baltimoreplasticsurgery.com/Procedures_BreastAugmentationwithaTummyTuck_1665093.aspx

Mommy make over and Buttocks augmentation by fat transfer

+1

As you have heard from others, cost should not be the overridding factor when making a decision about a major plastic surgical undertaking.  An abdominoplasty has the most substantial recovery time and risks.  In order to give you anything close to an accurate estimate on costs you will need an examination.  

Mommy Makeover

+1

Finding the right surgeon is more important than the price of the procedures.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine your needs and expectations.

Prices will vary. I would plan on spending close to 20k

+1

Thank you for the question.  Prices for the procedures you have listed will vary from plastic surgeon to plastic surgeon and from one region of the country to another.  I would definitely plan on spending around 20k.  My recommendation is to seek several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons that can show you good before and after photos.  You may also want to list for yourself from most to least important the procedures that you have listed.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://drrepta.com