Looking for a Lipo Specialist in the Miami Area?

Hi, I am looking to do a micro liposuction with a syringe and a needle on my outer thigh to that correct the results of vaser lipo I had two years ago. I would like someone with tons of experience in this as I already attempted to correct this once. Thank you.

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Liposuction.

Hopefully this helps!

Liposuction Specialists

+1

Usually these defects need a combination of liposuction of fat grafting for correction.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and fat grafting procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Searcing for Plastic Surgeon in Your Area

+1

Thank you for your question. I would recommend doing your own research on ASPS, which is a rigid criteria  of inclusion for board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Schedule consultations for an evaluation and choose the right surgeon with the expertise and right  fit for you.   I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Methods of Correction

+1

One can make these deformities "better", key word is better but not completely corrected. Usually you have to perform microliposuction using the fine cannulas usually reserved for facial liposculpting. In addition one may have to do fat grafting to minimize the irregularities..... in other words, multiple modalities. Best advise.... avoid the so called superior methods such as Vaser or Smart (laser) lipo. These methods have caused more deformities than the so called "traditional old fashion liposuction.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Ortega  

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Finding Surgeon for Liposuction?

+1

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.