How Much for a Lateral Brow Lift? and How Long Would the Incisions Be?

I' m thinking on having a lateral brow lift. I'm a 23 year old female and my eyebrows are too "flat" on my face. I wonder how much would this procedure be. I dont really have a wrinkly forehead. Also, how big the incisions will be on my scalp?

Lateral brow lift for 23 year old

+1

I can't think of too many situations where a brow lift would be good idea for a 23 year old.  I would suggest that you try Botox  for a chemical brow lift.

Lateral brow lift cost and length of incisions

+1

The incisions for a lateral brow lift are between 2-3 inches long depending upon how much needs to be lifted and how far the hairline is above the eyebrows.  The incisions are usually hidden behind the hairline.  The cost of a temporal brow lift is $6,090.

Lateral browlift suggestions

+1

Browlifting for purposes of reshaping the brow can be a very successful aesthetic enhancement.  The only way to determine the specific type of procedure needed is through a consultation with an experienced surgeon who is skilled in performing this procedure.  There are a variety of possible approches, both endoscopic and open.  Incision length will vary depending on which is chosen.  Cost will vary as well depending on the procedure which is right for you.  This is a rather nuanced procedure and choice of surgeon is important.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lateral brow lift

+1

Hi there-

Incisions for elevation of the outer portion of the brow are usually in the 3-4 cm range, and this will vary depending on the details of the technique selected (in other words, there are several ways to elevate the lateral eyebrow).

The best way to select the technique most likely to achieve your goals is through a consultation in which your goals can be understood, and the area examined. Your responsible, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would then be able to make recommendations and review alternatives with you.

As far as costs go, there will be some variability depending on your area of the country and the details of the technique, so a consultation may be necessary to understand your exact costs. Please also know that there are many ways to lower costs, and many reasons to do so (including to attract patients). Some of these cost cutting measures will necessarily increase your risks- so while it is definitely appropriate to be concerned about your expenses, be careful that you choose your surgeon based on quality and not on price.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

+1

I have performed Brow Lifts for well over 20 years and IMHO, save your money.  Lateral Brow Lifts, suture Brow Lifts, Thread lifts and the like do not last or work reliably IMO.  

Browlift and cost.

+1

The cost will depend on how much work needs to be done. For 35 years since we developed the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift we have used an incision at the hairline in such a way as the hair will grow thru the scar so it doesn't show. We use this unless you have a low hairline which most patients do not have and they don't want their hairline raised with an incision behind the hairline,

Lateral brow lift price and incisions

+1

The incisions for a lateral brow lift are approximately 3-4cm depending on the case. The price varies from region to region! I The average price around the country is about 5000-7000$ as far as I understand. I charge 3800-4000$ including all fees !

Good luck !

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Lateral brow lift

+1

Thanks for your question. Surgical fees vary dramatically around the country so you would need to be seen and evaluated by a surgeon near you to get a cost for the procedure. The incisions are generally back in the hairline and are 1 1/2 to 2 inches.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD