Is It Possible for Keloid Removal to Result in Nearly Invisible Scar? (photo)

I have keloid scarring in my mid chest area (acne and i tried to pop them) and on the top of my right shoulder ( bike accident).. however strangely i dont scar like this everywhere..I have seen fabulous post surgery pics of debulked/injected/tape/radiation treated chest keloids and I wanted to know what could I do pre/during/post the treatments to ensure those results or near invisibility of the scars? and how much am i looking at cause id like to just pay out right for everything..

Maybe try a scar revision on one as a test

+1

You might try a revision on one as a test to see if the technique might work for you. This could be easily done under local in the office.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon