Is It Possible for Me to Get Jaw Angle Implants As Well Chin Implants at the Age of 17? (photo)

I am male who is currently in university, turning 18 in a few months. I feel that the area which can be resolved by mandibular angle implants is very weak and has no definition. Additionally, my lower lip protrudes significantly more than my chin. Would it be possible for me to get a chin and jaw augmentation if I feel that I am both physically and emotionally mature enough to go through the procedure despite my age? I desire a chiselled look displayed by male models and am very determined.

Jawline Enhancement as a Minor

+3

With parental permission, chin and jaw angle augmentation is possible at age 17 years old.