Looking for Help on Size, Mother of 2 Breast Fed Boys and Want Ultra Highs, I Am 5'7 and 101 Lbs Always Been Super Small?

I was thinking 400 cc to get to C.

Implants

+1

I would advise you to spend some more time with the choice of the proper sizing and not volume based on your breast width and chest diameter and anatomy 

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Implant size

+1

The best way to have a good idea about the size you need is to try a sizer implant and look at the mirror without paying any attention to the size in cc's of the implant, when you try the implant you like then you will know which one is better for you. Some Doctors will measure you and tell you what your body likes, thats is ok sometimes, however it is more important what your brain (eyes) like, the job of a good plastic surgeon is to tell you the pros and cons of the procedure and the sied effects of the size of your choice, but you need to make that decision on your own, in that way you will be happier. 400 cc is on the large side of average for your size.

Good luck

Victor M. Perez, MD, FACS
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

IMPLANT SIZE

+1

This is a common question presented on RealSelf.  Without Breast measurements and photos this is a difficult question to answer.  I would recommend you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.  During your consultation your questions about implant size and profiles will be addressed.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

A Cup to C Cup in 5'7" 101 lbs

+1

To go from an A cup to a C cup at your diminutive size, a 400 cc implant will likely get you to your goal.  If you have a very narrow chest wall, then higher profile implants would be appropriate.

Looking for Help on Size,

+1

Without photos and without any idea of your current size, I would hesitate to begin to guess where a 400 cc implant would bring you in terms of size. Obviously the result would be different if you are starting at an AA cup as compared to a B cup. 

Most surgeons and patients do not find the extra high profile implants to be natural looking. 

Your best bet is to make an appointment with a surgeon, try on implants, and when you find a size that is to your liking, your surgeon can help choose an implant that will approach your goal and will not be inappropriate for your body frame. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.