Looking for Help to Get Rid of Bumps Around my Mouth After Sillikon 1000, Restylane and Juvederm

Hello doctors, First I'll like to thank you for taking the time and answer to all our concerns . I have had Restilan and Juvederm 3 times between 2005-2009. I developed some bumps around my mouth. Last year after founding this website I decided to have Sillicon 1000 First I'll like to say that my English is not as great when I try to express verbally my problems especially when I get emotional . But I thought the doctor understood what I want (to improve the bumps)but he worsened. Now after one year my bumps are extremely visible and they're bugging me.i look all the time sad and I'm a happy cookie. I massage them every night and every morning I take picture to check if there is any change. I get lots of complements but nobody knows how much those bumps really affects me. I need help. Have a great day

Bumps from filler?

+1

It is unusual to have long standing bumps from filler unless the filler did not dissolve.  More commonly, the bumps develop from silicone.  WIthout an exam it is hard to say. If the filler is bumpy or lumpy, hyaluronidase may help to dissolve the hyaluronic acid fillers.

+1

The bumps are difficult to appreciate on the photos.  You should see a plastic and cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist experienced in dealing with silicone complications.  The silicone can not be removed per se but there are ways to decrease the lumps and bumps it creates.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com