Would It Be Possible for You to Give Me a Professional Medical Opinion For Size, Shape, Position, ETC? (photo)

I am a 37 year old married mother of one ( IVF ). 160cm (5'3 )and 122lb(55 kilos ).I have barely an B cup right now. I am after a natural result in proportion to my frame. Woul it be possible for you to give me an advice about size , shape, implant position , BL/BA? I'm just not sure what will be best for me.

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+2

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Through the same incision, the implant can be placed.  Silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural and are less likely to ripple.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall will give maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  Smaller implants are more stable long term, less likely to descend and require revisions.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Recommendations for breast augmentation and/or lift

+2

Based on many years of experience, the best approach to breast augmentation is subpectoral positioning of a round, smooth surface implant (silicone gel-filled or saline-filled) that matches the width of the breast and is a low, medium, or high profile. This is best done through an inframammary crease incision for both short term and long term results. 

Based on the photos provided, it appears that your breast is too low (ptotic) for a breast implant augmentation alone and a properly done breast lift (mastopexy) is required to move your breast up to the appropriate level and tuck the skin below it. An implant could then be placed at the same time or at a later time if desired.

Implants are pillow volume and do not lift the breasts. The minimum size increase is about one cup size and the maximum is about two cup sizes. Breasts that are properly lifted will look bigger (as a bra does) but are not actually changed in volume significantly. It is harder to judge the size/shape changes with a lift and augmentation at the same time. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Would It Be Possible for You to Give Me a Professional Medical Opinion For Size, Shape, Position, ETC?

+2

All your questions need to be addressed in a IN PERSON examination/consultation. Over the internet very hard to be exact. But my guess is a full lifting 350 cc HP implant under the muscle. Good luck. 

Would It Be Possible for You to Give Me a Professional Medical Opinion For Size, Shape, Position

+2

Without knowing more about your size goal (we may have quite differing concepts of "natural") I can't answer.

I can say that if you choose to get implants, a breast lift will be needed, probably a vertical lift with incision around the areola and then down to the breast fold. 

The best approach to sizing for my patients is by trying on implants. I use that info along with anatomic measurements to choose the right size and profile.

All the best. 

Breast lift and implants

+2

You definitely could benefit froma lift. As to what type of lift, that depends upon many factors including implant choice.  Choosing the right implant for you really depends upon a good physical exam inperson and yrou overall desires.  The best thing to do is make an appointment to meet with a plastic surgeon.

Breast Lift/ Breast Augmentation

+2

Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation.  An exam is need to confirm.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast lift/ Breast augmentation

+2

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to answer all your question with out a physical exam from your photos. However it does appear based on your nipple position, you will need a breast lift alone or breast lift and augmentation. The addition of an implant will give you increased size and more upper pole fullness.

Lisa M. DiFrancesco, MD

Questions about breast lift / augmentation

+2

From the appearance of your breasts you will likely need a breast lift to properly position the nipples at the level of the inframammary crease.  If you want to be a large size then a vertical mastopexy with a low profile implant in the range of 300 to 350 cc would be a good selection for you.  DR. Z