Looking for Forehead reduction procedure in Houston TX?

hello I have a high and wide forehead, I want to do forehead reduction, and have the surgery in Houston TX. close to my home, all the surgeons I saw living in CA, any recommended surgeon in Houston!! Could anybody help !!!

Forehead reduction and hairline lowering.

+1
Forehead reduction and hairline lowering with the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift is an operation that requires experience to get excellent results. Our patients can fly home the next day so this is "user" friendly. 

Forehead reduction

+1

If no one is marketing forehead reduction in the Houston area, it probably means that there is no one with great interest or expertise in the operation in the geographic area. This operation has its subtleties and variations that are best handled by those with specific experience. 

Fortunately, the hairline lowering/forehead reduction operation involves a brief recovery and short convalescent time. Most of my patients from out-of-town travel home one or two days after the procedure and arrange for a local medical practitioner to remove skin sutures in one week.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon