For Financial Reason I Have to Take a Break from Laser Hair Removal Treatments for 2 Months, Will That Ruin my Treatment?

I ran into car problems that ate into my savings. I have already gotten 4 treatments in the bikini area and I am scheduled to have the next one in a month but I won't be able to afford it for two maybe even three months. Will this ruin everything?? I have pale skin and dark hair and the treatments seem to be working for me, but I am still worried that I wasted all that money. Also, how often do people usually get touch-ups?

Timeframes on Laser Hair Removal Treatments

+1

Thank you for your question. This will not ruin the process and it appears you are a very good candidate.  You can continue on when you have money to spend on hair removal.  Just wait until you have enough hair to treat. Make certain you are being supervised by a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon during your series for best results and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist