Do I have enough for a fat transfer?

Will be doing tumescent liposuction (flanks, upper & lower ab, & inner thigh) & fat transfer to breasts. 5' 3"; 105 lbs.; Body Fat: 16% I only want a 1 cup increase. I bloat easily and at the end of day, I look fatter. The "1 month ago" pics are when I had online consultations w/ doctors who say I have enough fat. But I am skinnier first thing in the morning, so I took pics of what I look like now. Do you think there is still enough fat or am I just going to ruin my body?

Do I have enough for a fat transfer?

+1
   You will need to find a plastic surgeon who is an expert at fat transfer and liposuction as well.  You do not want to harvest fat from areas and leave irregularities.

Fat grafting to the breast!

+1

Fat grafting is a valuable tool in breast surgery. This technique has gained more popularity over the past 7 years. There are many techniques used to harvest the fat, process the fat and then re-inject the fat. Conventional suction lipectomy is performed with a small diameter cannula, processed by separating the liquid and fibrous tissue from the fat, and then placed into syringes for re-injection or through a closed system.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

You may not have enough fat for transfer to the breasts

+1
Based on your height and weight, your BMI is 18.6 which makes you a very thin person. Obviously, an exam would be required to confirm this. I have found that patients often think they have enough fat for transfer to the breasts, but really don't. If you are a marginal candidate for liposuction, liposuction alone can potentially result in contour irregularities especially in thin patients. Bloating does not equate to enough fat for fat transfer. Thank you for sharing your question. Best wishes.
For more information about Fat Transfer for Breast Augmentation:

Gregory Park, MD