What's Best for Eyelid Rejuv/lift - Eyelid Ulthera Vs Eyelid Thermage Vs Madonna CO Lift?

I'm interested in getting an upper eyelid treatment. I am scheduled for full face/neck Ulthera tomorrow, but feel that if I recieved an eyelid tx, it would be more benificial to the fresh look I am trying to achieve. I am 42, & my eyes always appear puffy & tired. What would be acheived w/tx available? Would Restylne filler make my eyes puffier? or raise my brows?

What's Best for Eyelid Rejuv/lift?

+1

Thank you for your question. For upper eyelid problems, if there is  loose skin, then CO2 has been very reliable.  If there is fat, and excessive skin, then get the surgery with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or (No Suggestions) if they feel you will benefit and are a good candidate. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

+1

If your eyes appear puffy and tired, it is doubtful that any of the above treatments will work.  These trreatments work by tightening skin.  From your description, loose skin does not sound like your problem.  See an eyelid specialist to give you your best options.

Web reference: http://www.neweyelids.com/

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Non-invasive treatment for eyelid rejuvenation

+1
It is impossible to make any specific comments without a photo. Restylane can be used in the tear troughs; to elevate the brows, I would recommend an initial trial of Botox. Honestly, I agree with Dr. Kabaker that none of the treatments you are considering will produce significant or lasting results.

Eyelid Rejuvenation

+1

In order to evaluate for eyelid treatment versus brow treatment you want to take a look at the brow location.  The upper eyelids can appear aged either due to ptosis or descent of the brow or to relaxation and redundancy of the upper eyelid skin. 

The Ulthera can help when a small amount of lift is needed for the brow.  If lifting the brow doesn't create the refreshed appearance you are looking for or the brow is at an adequate position then direct upper eyelid treatment is necessary.  This is often done with the CO2 laser 'Madonna eyelift' for a small amount of skin tightening or surgical excision if more skin tightening is needed. 

Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for tired puffy eyelids

+1

Although we have no pictures, your description of your eyelids seems to be such that only blepharoplaties will help. The modalities you are considering should be relatively wothless to improve your eyelid appearance.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery is still the mainstay for aging lids

+1

Multiple things happen to the eyelids during aging including excess skin or hooding in upper lids, drooping of the eyebrow and puffiness in the lower lids.  Brow drooping can be treated with browlifting but is commonly approached during early stages with Botox or a lifting treatment like Ulthera or Thermage.  Excess skin within the upper lid itself or bags under the eyes from prolapsing fat in the lower lid can still only be significantly changed with a surgical eyelidplasty procedure.  That being said, recovery is relatively short (5-7 days typically) to return to routine work and socializing.  

Best eyelid treatment

+1

I would need to see your photos or you to give you a proper answer. You need more information than you have before your have anything done. See several experienced surgeons for the best choice for your problem.

Best Eyelid Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Treatment

+1

Hi Christine,

All of the modalities that you mention can help improve upper eyelids.  Ulthera is used on the forehead and eyebrows to give a moderate eyebrow lift (2 to 3 mm).  The CO2 laser is used directly on eyelid skin to tighten the skin.  I have not had any experience with Thermage on eyelids.  It is difficult to advise what would be best for you without examining you or seeing photos.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino, CA