Looking for expert lower facelift revision surgeon in Baltimore or Washington, DC (or even Philadelphia or Richmond).

Looking for lower facelift revision surgeon in Baltimore or Washington area. Can travel to Philadelphia or Richmond if there is a great expert there. Board certified, experienced, sincere, hopefully also skilled at fat grafting/transfer. Thank you very very much for your recommendations. I need to get it right this time. Last time was board-certified and experienced, but absolutely poor result. Second opinion says the technique and decisions probably were not best.
Please follow the link to find doctors who perform Lower Face Lifts in your desired areas

Neck lift in Philadelphia

+1
I may be too far for you, but I have done many neck and face lifts over the last 8 years in my private facility in Northeast Philadelphia.  The office is located at 9500 Roosevelt Blvd in Philadelphia.  The fully certified ambulatory surgery center is on site. 215-969-5650 if I can help.  Good Luck.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Choosing the right surgeon

+1
A good place to start is to go to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and fine a plastic surgeon in the area you want to be treated. Good luck.