How can I find a very experienced doctor in Artefill filler?

51 years old .. Looking for Pro doc for with artefill filler . Also would like to know what treatments available for my neck . Please help to find an experience Doc in S. Florida. I do not mind to travel from Miami to WPB. If any one can recommend me a good Doctor who have at least 5 years experience with artiflee please DO. Thank you

How to Find a Physician Who Is Experienced With Artefill

+1
This is a very good question. First, congratulations on your choice of filler. Artefill is a fantastic filler that can be used almost anywhere. It is natural looking and feeling as long as it is injected properly. It also has tremendous value since it lasts at least 5 years.

To find a physician, you can look on the website expertinjector.com or the website for the maker of Artefill, Suneva. They have a physician locator. The other way is to simply search here on RealSelf.com. Look at the website for each physician. There should be Artefill before and after photos and perhaps reviews. You can also call and ask how many syringes of Artefill they inject a month.

I hope that helps.

Beat regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon