Ask a doctor

How can I find a very experienced doctor in Artefill filler?

51 years old .. Looking for Pro doc for with artefill filler . Also would like to know what treatments available for my neck . Please help to find an experience Doc in S. Florida. I do not mind to travel from Miami to WPB. If any one can recommend me a good Doctor who have at least 5 years experience with artiflee please DO. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1)

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.