Ask a doctor

Looking for an excellent Fat Transfer doctor...preferably the best, to fill the hollowness under my eyes. (photos)

I am a 19 year old Hispanic male who is looking to fill the hollowness under his eyes with a fat transfer...i am only hoping for the best results so i would like to ensure i am in the correct hands....i almost want to go in and know everything is going to go right because the doctor is so dang please if any is up for it let me know......i am from Stockton but i stay in Visalia beneath Fresno but am willing to go to the Bay Area if necessary..

Doctor Answers 1

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.