Looking for an excellent Fat Transfer doctor...preferably the best, to fill the hollowness under my eyes. (photos)

I am a 19 year old Hispanic male who is looking to fill the hollowness under his eyes with a fat transfer...i am only hoping for the best results so i would like to ensure i am in the correct hands....i almost want to go in and know everything is going to go right because the doctor is so dang good...so please if any is up for it let me know......i am from Stockton but i stay in Visalia beneath Fresno but am willing to go to the Bay Area if necessary..

The Best Fat Transfer - Finding the Best Plastic Surgeon for you

+2
To find the best plastic surgeon for fat transfer start by looking at many, many photographs. My preference is to provide a very natural look that does not look like fat grafting. other people seem to prefer a look that to my eye is excessively full. 

A plastic surgeon experienced with fat grafting will have many before and after images of fat grafting of all areas of the face. if your concern is the under-eye are look specifically for before and after images of eye area augmentation.  View photos of patients weeks, months and years after frat grafting to determine the down time and the longevity of the grafted fat. 

Viewing photos is only the first step in finding the best plastic surgeon for you. Check on the training and experience of your plastic surgeon. Check on board -certification, the venue where the procedure will be performed and the surgical team involved in your surgery.  

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon