Looking for a ENT Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the Midwest? (photo)

Hi, I've wanted to get asian rhinoplasty where I would like to narrow my nostrils (my nose spreads out when I smile), a dorsal augmentation (I have little to no height with my nose), and for my tip to be slightly pointier, but not by much. The rhinoplasty surgeons that I can reach out to have to be within my area to reduce my costs of traveling. I am looking for a double board certified ENT surgeon who specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty and who understand aesthetics. Please help, thank you.

Finding your surgeon.

+1

The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery website is a great tool to find rhinoplasty specialists. The website, aafprs.org, has a "Find a Surgeon" tool that can help you find a physician who is board certified in facial plastic surgery. You can also ask your surgeon how many ethnic rhinoplasty surgeries he or she performs yearly!

Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon