I'm looking for a Dr because I had Lap Band sugary but my skin is sagging from my belly, what can I do?

Here is a link to doctors who perform Tummy Tucks in your area. 

Tummy tuck

+1
Daily I see people in my office confused about what their options are with respect to making the abdomen look better.
The key is skin tone. If your abdomen has good skin elasticity then liposuction will remove the fat from underneath the skin, and the skin will shrink up and chances are you'll be satisfied.
If the skin is loose or sagging, then removing fat from underneath the skin will tend to make the skin even looser. In this situation we begin a discussion of tummy tuck.
If there is a whole role of skin that can be pinched from the pubic area to the bellybutton then that patient will generally be better with a full tummy tuck. You might try this on your own while sitting down.
If a small pinch gives improvement just above the pubic area than mini tummy tuck might be a better option.
Another issue with an abdominal contouring is not skin or fat laxity, but laxity of the abdominal wall. With childbearing and weight gain weight and loss the abdominal wall stretches and usually will not come back without some help from your plastic surgeon. I would strongly recommend that you let your plastic surgeon give you your best options and evaluate you.

+1
Just do your research on this site to find several surgeons and then set up consultations.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss; you should be proud of this accomplishment!  Many patients in your situation, after significant weight loss, are frustrated by the presence of redundant skin and/or the presence of abdominal wall laxity. These patients most often benefit from tummy tuck surgery. Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.  I would suggest that you meet with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation that she did types of results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals carefully.  You may find the attached link, dedicated to patients who have achieved significant weight loss, helpful to you. Best wishes.

After weight loss surgery

+1
Congratulations for the courage of loosing weight. 
After losing a lot of the weight, it is expected to have some degree of saggy skin and depending mainly on the amount lost and also genetic quality of skin you may need a circumferential Tummy tuck and muscle repair, an arm lift, thigh lift, back lift and/or breast lift. 
Because of safety it is not recommended to do all procedures together. 
Be encouraged, you will be loving your results.
Dr. Cardenas 

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Choosing a Doctor after Weight Loss

+1
Weight loss is a strange thing. You get all of the health benefits of your healthier self but there can be lots of skin left over to keep you from really enjoying it. Finding a doctor to assist you after weight loss is an important decision.  Your efforts should focus on three things in my opinion. 1.  A doctor who you like and trust and who listens to you and what you want and 2. A surgeon who provides a list of surgical options based on what you want and 3. A surgeon who does a modern version of a tummy tuck focused on safety and modern improvements like drainless technique and long lasting local anesthetic.
Keep looking until you find it. Your results are permanent and the time you spend finding the right surgeon will absolutely be worth it.

Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Surgery After Lap Band

+1
For starters, contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a list of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area.  Schedule an exam to discuss your options and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Tummy tuck after weight loss

+1
Find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and if you have private insurance, they can submit it to the insurance company for full abdominoplasty.  I regularly get these approved and have excellent success with the surgeries.

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Sagging skin

+1
Hello, thank you for your question. Will be glad to help, but I need more information, as well as pictues of yourself.  

Jose A. León, MD