I Am Looking for a Doctor Who Specializes in Male Abdominal Liposuction, Low Cated in DFW?

I am a 40 year old male, looking into abdominal lipo, likely abdominal edging. I see many doctors with lots of experience doing lipo on females but not seeing as much work on men. I found a few doctors outside of dfw. I am looking for a recomendation of a speialist who does lots of lipo on males in dfw.

Male liposuction specialist?

+1

I doubt you  are going to find someone who really specializes in male liposuction.  This makes up a small percentage of cosmetic surgery, and I am not aware of anyone who specializes in male liposuction. That said, most of us who perform a fair amount of female liposuction, also perform male liposuction.  The technique is identical, and most of us realize that the desired shape is different between men and women and easily can work to achieve that goal.

It is more important that you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, who does a high volume of liposuction, than it is to find a specialist in male liposuction. 

Richmond Plastic Surgeon