I am looking for a doctor in the Dominican Republic for a tummy tuck and a Brazilian but lift?

I also need price quotes.

Hi There,

Here are links to the average cost of tummy tucks and Brazilian butt lifts reported by our community members.  And here are links to doctors for both procedures where you can look them up per location.

http://www.realself.com/tummy-tuck/drs

I am looking for a doctor in the Dominican Republic for a tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift?

+1

I perform this combination every week for patients from out of town. I can tell you that the most affordable BBL and tummy tuck combination is the one that is performed only once and has minimal complications.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

PICTURES FOR A QUOTE

+1

Dear Patient,

We are pleased that you have chosen our country as a destination for your surgery.

We need you to post pictures on position front, side and back.

This way we will evaluate your case and determine what would be the procedures for your condition. We may also give you an estimate of the cost of them.

We are looking forward to assist you.

Best Regards,

Javier Baez Angles, MD