Looking for a Doctor in Houston Area With Reasonable Rates?

Would like to get full abs done in houston.

Hi There,

I wanted to let you know that we do not allow doctors to self-promote, not refer other doctors, so I have included a link below that will direct you to our board certified doctors that are qualified to perform SmartLipo MPX.

http://www.realself.com/smartlipo-mpx/drs

Hopefully this helps!

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Me?

+1

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

I caution all patients to NOT  select their surgeon based on cost considerations primarily; remember that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.