Looking for Doctor for Shortening Earlobes in Boca Raton FL

Shortening Earlobes in Boca Raton FL

+1

Consult the physician locator on the ASPS website for a list of qualified surgeons in your area. I practice in West Palm Beach and would be happy to offer you a free, private consultation.

Otoplasty Earlobe shortening

+1

There are many things to look out for when you go see a facial plastic surgeon and finding the right one. Getting second and multiple opinions are also really important.  Do your research on all of the ones you are looking into. The more you know the better.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe Shortening?

+1

I am sure you will find many well-qualified board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You may want to start with the American Society of Plastic  Surgeons  website.

Although you may be a good candidate for this procedure you  should also consider the degree of “deformity” (your concern about the size of the ear lobe) against the potential complications that may arise after surgery. For example, depending on your skin type, you may end up with raised or pigmented scars that may bother you more than the initial earlobe size. Furthermore the scars may be difficult to treat/improve.

You may also end up with overly–reduced earlobes  and/or earlobe asymmetry.

Make sure you consulting with a well-trained/experienced/ethical plastic surgeon to address your concerns.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_ear.htm

Earlobe reduction may be performed with local anesthetic in the office.

+1

Lengthening of your earlobes may occur with aging and may also be hereditary. This is not a commonly requested procedure, but may be performed with gratifying results in the office and with no downtime. Sutures are removed 7 days after your procedure, and your ears may be re-pierced 3 months after your procedure. You may want to check abfprs.org for a list of local certified facial plastic surgeons.

I hope this is helpful.

Dr. Joseph

Web reference: http://ericmjoseph.com/index.cfm/PageID/4044

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shortening ear lobes

+1

Any Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery ) is well trained to do the surgery