Looking for a Doctor Experienced in Fat Injection?

Dear Real Self Members/Doctors, I would like to consider having a fat injection procedure. I have read that this is a delicate surgery in terms of careful technique and the use of proper tools, so I am looking for a good facial plastic surgeon who specialize about fat injection. Then if y'all don’t mind, may y'all please suggest me some doctors in the Arlington, Fort Worth or Dallas areas? I really look forward to hear from y'all soon. Please have a great day! 

Fat transfer surgery

Dear kitty2012,

• I do a lot of fat transfer surgery, and if you would like to stay in the Dallas area, you can reach out to Sam Lam, MD in Plano
  • He wrote the book on fat transfer and I use the same techniques that have been refined over the past 15-20 years

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Fat Transfer to Face

I perform facial fat transfers several times a week.  I usually combine this facelift or eyelid procedures.  However, I use it for some patients by itself.  Make sure you find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials to perform the surgery for you.

Fat transfer to anywhere

I love performing fat transfer. It's permanent, it's your own tissue, and it's natural.  It can be used to improve facial folds and volume loss, increase breast size, improve buttocks, and fill in just about anywhere that needs some help. I'm not sure about Texas but I surely could take care of you in Beverly Hills. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS